The strength and quality of our service delivery lies not only in the expertise of our consultants and technicians, but also in the meticulousness of our processes. Each mandate is carried out in line with our key project management stages:
1. In-depth discussion with an experienced search consultant to establish your overall requirements.
2. Comprehensive technical consultation to define your product vision and technology-specific requirements.
3. Search the market for the perfect fit for your specification – we don't advertise other than on our website, so our approach is headhunt only, using referrals and recommendations, and our powerful database of previously screened candidates.
4. Thorough assessment, including technical screening, of each potential candidate against the criteria established through stages 1 and 2.
5. Introduction to the client and facilitation of the interview process, from the first meeting right through to closing the employment offer on your behalf.
We believe that the high levels of client satisfaction we experience are due to the importance we place on each of these stages, and in particular on the quality of the technical screening we apply to each role.
Design, build and support server-side software for the client's high traffic Platform in Java and C++. Working with the VP of Engineering and other members of a very small team to define and execute the company's high-scalable technology strategy and cloud vision.
A multinational, midsized Internet business. Working as the technical counterpart of the CEO driving the product vision and overseeing the entire technology department consisting of 30 technicians divided across 6 Scrum (Agile) teams.
Organization of all operational activities of 2 internal and 3 external teams in collaboration with the development managers and supporting the optimization of business processes and structures.